Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, January 4, 2010

Urghhhh

He leaves for work early, he gets up really early......now the kids and I are up and it's early. Urgh.

Not to mention, as typical women, we brought too much. Now today I get to find the kids a school (temp solution to have them Texas residents so when we start homeschooling we'll be held to Texas standards not Utah), check my mail (gotta find the post office), and put away stuff in this place where there is little storage.

I've already started working on the we need a larger trailer. Looks like it's going to have to be a customized toy hauler for us. Looking to get one that is larger than what we have so we can insulate and carpet the hauler area for the girls to have a nice big room in the back. The bunks are working fine but we have alot of stuff, sigh......we apparently forgot how to live small. I gotta work on that.

Main prob today........how to make my tv fit. Damn......

Best part of today, not having Dave leave us to fly off to work. He kissed us all bye and headed out the door. That was really nice and normal.

Now I have to go cook breakfast and rescue my dog from Princess