Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, August 24, 2007

Racking up the Points

They shouldn't let me go out in public....so the hubs was at work training this morning and since he works down the street from me, very cool co-winky-dink, he swung by so we could hit up the bookstore for some new reading materials for Princess!

We ate on the way there and upon pulling up out front in his new-old-Bronco I started packing up lunch into a trash sack. I then noticed that half of the crumbs from my sandwich went straight down my shirt and were gathered, and quite itchy. So I went to remove them and The Man had that husband look on his face so I just offered....

Do you want to lick them out or can I just shake them out?

Said while holding shirt out and looking down at the crumbs gathered in what cleavage I do have....

He smirked and smiled obviously behind me, and I turned slowly, in slow motion, very slowly, to stare out my open truck window at the OLDER THAN DIRT old lady standing at her car door RIGHT BEHIND ME looking at me in total horror....

While I'm still holding my shirt down and out in the crumb removal position....

Damn crumbs still itch!