Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, January 15, 2010

They Cure All Ills

Last night I didn't get my me time. Turns out I didn't need it. After a family dinner, we loaded up and headed with little Murphy to a pet store to book him an appointment to get purty and buy him some dogfood. Instead of doing dishes, we just had family time. It was great. We started our new book, we laughed, we joked, it was just what the mommy needed. Today is all about errands, then school this afternoon. Normally we'll take Friday's off school but since we just got started I figured we'd strike while the iron is hot. hugs and kisses!!!!