Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Texas

Well we are busy beavers around here. Trying to beat the old ladies to the laundry and showers, which I'm not actually doing too hot managing that one. Getting all my Texas stuff updated and renewed, fun times at the DMV peeps, people watching is hy-sterical! Plus school and cooking in a 3 ft cubic space. Dinners are not my usual fares, no.....I only miss my cooking space and bathtub.....and my momma......

But the weather was gorgeous today and I must say man oh man...I likey this slightly cool breeze down here.......no snow in sight!