Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, January 28, 2010

Oh Boy!

Well I'm down with a rough tummy day, thank you stress! But it could be worse, I could be getting grilled by Duchess right now like Dave is......she is playing 20 annoying questions about his tatttoo on his arm.

Where'd you get it?
Why'd you get it?
What does it mean?
Why the sword?
Why momma's name?
How long will it last?
Did it hurt?
Did it hurt alot?
Did you cry?

Honestly, I stopped listening after this point and put on my ipod. :) I suck.

But we got a nasty storm coming through but know what.....I can drive to Sonic for my daily soda in a car the same in the rain as not so I'll be cool. Also, I found the cord for my ereader and downloaded some new books.

I'll be a snuggle little bug in my tiny rug down here tomorrow. :)