Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, January 7, 2010

If The Trailer Is A Rocking....

It's because it's a serious windy storm here in east Texas. However, I so slept sooooooo good with the rain beating down on the roof. Snug as a bug in my bed. The girls and I are working out our homeschool schedule this morning and frankly we'll all thinking of starting at 10 so we can sleep in, lol.

Pray for me, I'm going to conquer my fear of small spaces and use the rv shower instead of using the nice spacious park shower house. The group of blue haired ladies used all the hot water yesterday forcing us to have lukewarm showers from hell. They suck!

Off to HEB later for green beans and hamburger meat to make meatloaf and fried green beans for dinner. Tomorrow will be baked zitti. Dave is sooooooo loving having these left overs for lunch rather than the same old sandwichs. He's so cute! Later dudettes.