Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, January 10, 2010

Memory Lane

I'm sitting in a few small town hotel with very limited wifi so you don't get pics yet. But instead of dealing with the freezing cold weekend and all that it entails, we decided last minute yesterday to make the drive to my hometown to see all my family. We rolled in last night for a great family meal and just sat around and talked. It was great. I will have plenty of pics to update ya. This morning I'm driving my babies around showing them where I went to school and had my first job and etc. Memory lane is short though as we leave this afternoon heading back to home sweet rv.