Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, January 30, 2010

Space, I need Space

The one thing we lack is storage space. So today I'm digging out and through all the stuff my dear sweet husband has stored and I'm making room for some of our stuff.........and I'm prepping some crap to be tossed and etc. Cause this is getting nutso crazy, space wise.

Still no word on our next assignment, walking on faith and in the Lords' hands. Which is right where we belong....

But for now, let me get that beat down......boom boom boom.....

It's all about rocking this place while we clean......we don't whistle while we work, we jam