Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, January 11, 2010

Productive Little Snot

I am, really. Today I managed to somewhat organize this trailer to make things fit for now. I ripped the kids tiny little broken blinds down out of their bunks and put up some good old tinfoil, redneck much? But now we don't have to worry about people seeing in or worse them waking up from the noise of kicking the blinds and ripping them worse. I also started four loads of laundry, made it to change the oil in Dave's truck and got it warshed (misspelt but keeping it). Picked up new shampoo, cause after getting my new hairdo, I can finally warsh it tonight (I like warsh alot better, goes better with Rv living than wash does, snicker). Now I'm making ziti for dinner and we bathed the dog. Books come in Wednesday so we're trying to get everything we can done so we can get our learning on. Excited about that! Still have a million things to do today but I'm getting there!!!

Hugs and kisses, now I gotta go check my warsh!
H4G