Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, January 21, 2010

Little Moments

It's the little moments that make this so fufilling.......like:

-the call from my former boss today checking on us and reminding me how glad I am to be out of that drama

-my girls telling Dave that they don't miss regular school cause mom is way more fun

-my girls asking for more school time during the day

-our Sonic runs every morning for drinks, it's a $4 deal, every day but it's our morning routine

-figuring out all the little details to make my RV work right

-having my furball snuggle up to me on Dave's pillow when Dave leaves for work

-having Dave snuggle up to me every night!

-conquering cooking in a 3 cubic foot area

-having my friends call me way more often cause they miss me and know I'm home during the day

-hearing from my mom and dad everyday

-my ipod which allows me to jam to inappropriate music while my kids watch disney movies during dinner prep time

-taking my oldest to a book store so she can pick out a book report book and she chose a classic!

-having Dave take us to dinner with a coworker of his and proudly introducing his family

-having Dave take us to his church and proudly introducing us as his family

These are just some moments in the past few days that warm my heart!