Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, September 21, 2007

Flash Friday

Finally got off my lazy butt and added the labels to my site, yeah me!

Otherwise, I'll work my way through our highlights this week:

1. I haven't smoked....in 98 days
2. Princess's teacher said she is a dream and doesn't over talk (pick me up off the floor, that was a shocker)
3. We decided to continue with the new house hunt (pray for me, this could get ugly)
4. I golfed for the first time in my life and work paid me to do it
5. I started the campaign to turn my car into a 4x4 due to cold weather, snow issues...which is so far not working, but I will perservere.
6. Duchess got in trouble at school for refusing to wear shoes (yep, my red neck is showing)
7. I verbally attached a group of teenagers for.... just being teenagers, on my nightly walk .... when did I get old?
8. I realized that my diet is failing horribly and am now pricing non-evasive surgury to remove some of the uglies...... yep .... just as I thought, too freaking expensive.
9. I now headbang everytime my phone rings, thank you Dropkick Murphys.......
10. The Man is now suspsicious about why I'm watching "The Departed" too many times .... is it me or is Mark Walburg just a GREAT actor?