Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Yuck

I'm pretty sure my hair is standing on end. Murphy is in heaven as there are used snot rags all around my couch where I've napped, hacked up a lung, and watched tv with no sound all day. Tomorrow I'm dragging my toxic ass to the doctor. I'm just yucked out with myself.

Although I just looked over at Duchess who is wearing the cutest little winter skirt/legging outfit and is currently posted up on the loveseat like a beer bellyed trucker watching some Monday night football. She is covered in chip crumbs, balancing a bowl of salsa next to a big ole cup of tea. Dude, really? Her response "What mom, I love these home shows?".