Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, January 22, 2012

Awkward... oh my hell

So I work out usually in shorts, cause I like having free movement of my legs and frankly tights are too tight. So I've been hunting for ole school legwarmers to wear when I run. Finally found some on a craft site everyone raves about (yeah no free pimping for them b*tches now), see above. Ole School right? Yeah, warm and blah colors. Handmade too. So I bought them and this morning I got an email from them stating that my "order from Stippers-R-Us has shipped"....

OH MY HELL

I can't wait to see what the post office people in this little sweet town think of that crap!