Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, March 8, 2008

My secret is out.....

Admit it, you were a little un-nerved by the addition of music to my site. I was thrilled to discover this, obviously it's been around for a while but I rarely venture out for new blog thingys, cause I am very content with the appearance of my blog, oh and I'm lazy.

But I was stoked to be able to set custom music to my site.

Have you noticed my very strange, very eclectic taste in music? Yeah, I'm a freak.

But if there is anything that will crack the vault on my soul and allow you a peek inside, it's my music. I live my life to music. It's available in every room of my house, it's in my car, on my phone, docked at my desk, literally everywhere I go, it's to music.

So browse through, enjoy some Dropkick Murphy (from the movie the Departed, with the oh so yummy Matt Damon)........bang your head.......you know you want to......

Rock out with some Seger.....oh baby, there is nothing like a good Seger song, and by the way "Like A Rock" doesn't make me think of a truck commercial like most, it's THE MAN all the way baby, he is totally that song......sigh........

Luke Bryan is just sassy (can a guy be sassy?) anyway, this totally is the perfect description of the brief crazy dating game before The Man, thank god he swooped in and ran off all other suiters.

Now Jason Aldean is amazing in concert, that boy is just good. Play yourself that "Johnny Cash" song and see if you don't just want to flip off your boss and jump in the car, I do......

Cross Canadian Ragweed, well there is so much to say about those rebel boys, but know this, they have been the soundtrack of my marriage. We've been fans that long. We're just loyal like that. My ringtone for sometime was the Boys From Oklahoma song, I must say that it ruined my professional image at that job. Noone would believe that the stuff, cold, mean dragon admin of the boss would play that unless her arse was a country redneck, dang......ruined my imagine I tell you.

Now did you guess that I'm a HUGE Rocky fan? Well there you have it.........I am. I have all the movies (except 5, cause I roll like that) and damn, I don't care of that man is older than dirt, it just works for me. Almost like Matt Damon and Leo in the Departed, opps mentioned that already huh?

And for the uber country side I got some farmer songs, some twangers and such in there. But hey, I warned you that being in my head was a little odd.

So what's your favorite song?