Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, November 15, 2010

8 baths

When I'm sick or feeling crappy, my solution is always the same: I take a hot bath.

I've had 8 today and it's only 5 pm.

Good grief, do you need any more proof that I have a problem with impulse control?

I was suppose to write a paper today. It didn't happen. Blame the meds, but with the plague in full control of self it just wasn't going to happen. So instead I did all the laundry, cleaned the bathrooms, did the grocery shopping, played with Murphy and finished my book. I suck, royally.

So now I'll be up tonight as all I have written on this paper is an outline. It's due tomorrow night, but hey I work well under pressure. I'm gonna need alot of caffine and chocolate.

We are also in the middle of piano lessons as I type this; it's not my turn yet. But since I'm such an OCD control freak, overachiever....I put in two hours of practice today. I really have no excuse other than I want to eventually play well and it's kinda like school; I have to do my very best. I am beginning to bore myself. But I can play Jolly Ole Saint Nick very very well, so ha! My kids? Not so much at all. There, as long as I play better than my kids, I'm good.

I have issues.

** update: I just lysol-ed Dave's laptop, calculator, and was tempted to spray his silverware before he started eating. It's getting rough over here. Princess is looking green and has throat/ear pain. Help!