Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, November 22, 2010

Tendering My Resignation

I'm so ready for this weekend trip to see my family. I need a re-charge.

Things around here were as hectic as usual.

I spent three hours out and about in traffic looking for the gluten-free flour mix I adore in preparation for the holidays, found 2 bags, that's it. Damn.

I did all my papers and tests for this week and posted next week's first assignments.

I wrangled my kids and their friends (wow, they just show up at the door now unannounced, kinda cool).

I did NO baking like I should have.

I threw down an awesome dinner.

I helped SOMEBODY with their math, I didn't want to, but it had to be done.

I just cleaned the kitchen, packed his lunch and laid out stuff for tomorrow.

It's 10:55 pm

Monday: I'm tendering my resignation........bite me