Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, November 19, 2010

The Battle is On

We have begun. It's like a redneck version of Mad Max over here. Dave was my hero. He came in from work, ate dinner and then after dinner when we found the LICE (gag) he did the store runs and stayed up some to help me do the treatments. If I wasn't so paranoid about getting lice myself, this whole process would be fascinating. Duchess is actually looking at it from a scientific view: she wants to put the dead bugs under the microscope, this is not from my side of the family, come to think of it, Dave's either.

But the fun part, we are now commencing the soaking of the head. We are coated in pure olive oil and covered/smothered in the ski cap. Die buggies, die. And on the side note: my hands have never been so soft, yummy.