Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Holy Moly

There isn't enough time in my day this week. The Christmas party is Friday and I have the dress and all the trimming (plus the stuff to get me safely in the dress, looks like an old fashioned shoe horn)...what I don't have is the presentation done or the music or the presenters speeches. Cause it's an anniversary year so it's an awards ceremony......oh holy crap.

Pray for me,

I'll have pics and details galore......in other words Princess had a dental visit where they gased her today and that has made for an interesting afternoon of working from home with "loopy" in the background singing and talking non-stop. Yeah gas.....

The highlight of my day was driving after the dentist with "loopy" Princess to the ballet shoppe (fancy phrase for store that sells expensive crap) and purchasing the colored slippers she needs for the Nutcracker as well as a new pair of pink slippers for class cause she lost the old ones. Just to have her come home and write her name in them then an hour later find the missing pair under her dresser...........

Send chocolate....