Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, November 26, 2010

Louisy-nanna

we are just loving this family visit. My nanny and Big Daddy have done quite a few renovations on their new place and we are loving the guest room, just all Southern elegance. The kids are gone off with my aunts shopping and hanging out and Dave is holding the fort with the "menfolk" in front of the tv. Nanny and I are happily cooking ourselves into an afternoon nap. I got sweet potato casserole in the oven, sharing some space with carrot cake. I got two pecan pics ready to put in the oven and it's all gluten free. Loving this!!!!!

Best note of today: my pearl wearing proper nanny uttered the word dammit when my seven year old whipped her butt at dominoes. Snicker!