Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, November 18, 2010

I miss homeschool

Duchess brought home a very special "regular" school gift.

Head lice.

The entire class has it and will be out, all of them missing the big Thanksgiving Day feast. I'm wondering if the teacher did this on purpose? hmmmmmmmm.

Anyway, Dave is the stud. Came in from a long day, ate, then went to grab the stuff, check all our heads, then helped me to treat the only one (so far) who has it...........poor poor Duchess.

She's a little freaked out.

Bless her heart.

And I'm so tired I can't see straight.

Tomorrow will be even more fun as I strive to sterilize the house, bedding, furniture, do another rise and comb through on her head. But first, old school remedy. Soaking her up like a big ass bowl of pasta.....Olive Oil in a hot towel wrap. Gonna sufficate those little nasty bastards. Fun times.

Good thing I've been DVR-ing a ton of HGTV shows to catch up on.