Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, January 26, 2012

celebrating my man

okay so the man comes home tomorrow. his birthday was last Sunday and he was on the road so we're celebrating this weekend. It just hit me, I've spent 16 birthdays with him. HOLY CRAP. I actually have a picture of his 19th birthday where I'm sitting next to him opening his gifts. We were babies, so young. We'd been dating a couple of months. He had been really sick and looked rough, poor guy.

So the question is now, what do you do for someone you've spent 16 birthdays with?

I gotta think of something good cause my guy is 35 this year and it's just too good to pass up, you know ;)