Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, November 27, 2010

Honey, I'm Home

I just walked in the door and logged on to do my homework, and now find myself procrastinating ;).

What a wonderful Thanksgiving with the family, only could have been better with my momma there, cause my daddy drove in for a visit from his hunting camp!!!!

We cooked, we ate, we played dominoes, we yelled, we argued, we laughed, we herded kids, we kissed boo-boo's and we all caught up. It was fantastic. However, I didn't find a reason to fork anyone in the head so my mom will be disappointed.

Since we got in late, Murphy is still at the boarders until tomorrow. Sniff my house is empty without my little snot bucket. I miss him.

More tomorrow with tons of pics.

Hugs!