Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Just When You Plan Things Out....Hello Lord

So this week has been an experience! I really have few words for it, it's actually taken some time to sink in before I can really verbalize where I'm at here.

Dave's job is in full swing, he's onsite in Idaho somewhere being a safety advisor. He seems really happy with it, BLESSING.

So, this week I gots my official official you be done stuff from my college. The same day, his recruiter called me.

She offered me a position as an associate with her firm.

Working from home.

Scared crapless but after going round and round and round.

I'm in.

Although I still have my current job as well for now, until we see where the cards fall.

Blessing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said, there are no words sometimes, but Blessing covers everything that could be said doesn't it?