Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, February 14, 2009

Gone Baby Gone

He's been gone over 24 hours. I've bought a fence, arranged it to be installed next week, rearranged my closet to make use of the abundance of new space and I've rearranged the livingroom.

Doing pretty good. No hiding in the back of my closet sobbing into his pillow, mainly cause the kids stole his pillows to sleep on last night, stinkers.

Biology ends in three days, I'm cramming and then I'm going to rearrange the kids' room.

And buy some fake plants for my house...

Keeping busy is the key.

I'll be posting some pics soon to get some ideas for decorating my livingroom, I need help!!!!