Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, January 2, 2011

well hell

So in order to be frugal and in my attempt at better budgeting, I decided to color my hair myself instead of dropping money at Lance's. Shhh, don't tell him.

Back in the old days, Dave always came into the bathroom, slapped on the rubber gloves and colored my hair while we chat. Then I wash, rinse, and repeat. All done.

So he seemed miffed that I was trying to do it myself, but I love how helpful he is and frankly he is better with the details than I am...I always end up with a small patch of grey left somewhere. So we colored my hair tonight.

Except, I forgot. Thanks to the natural red of my hair, I'm now a redhead again. First time in years. Was suppose to be blonde but oh well what the hell.

We'll just go with the flow.

I asked Dave is it made me look younger and without breaking eyecontact with the OU game on tv, he said abso-freaking-lutely.

There you have it, I look younger ;)