Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thank you's

A little tiny piece of the notebook I'm carrying with me these days:

"I'm thankful for..."

  • friends who love me, even when I suck and don't call/email cause I'm a shit
  • that my kids can wipe themselves even if they don't always flush
  • Murphy eating his doggie bed, cause really I was tired of looking at that extremely comfortable looking bed sitting in the corner
  • the Mexician place down the road, which saves me from cooking
  • the tummy pills I have on hand that are needed after said food
  • my ipod, cause it keeps me sane at work/cleaning house/yard work
  • the smiles and hugs I get even my kids think they are grown
  • the 4 inches of height I still have on Princess
  • my mom who loves me even when I'm moody
  • the gas station next to my work that provides Frasil icey drinks to keep me going throughout the work day

It's important to remember to be thankful for the little things in life......start a list peeps!