Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Gym 1 me 0

I did it. I drug my ass back into the gym. It seriously was an accident.  Dave came in late and I was pulling an apple pie out of the oven. I was like want dinner (leftovers), pie or the gym.  Cause I'm a snarky B.

So there we were ten minutes later in the gym. Turning lights on and enjoying our stretches. Love that keyless entry crap. Peeps I'm very real and very comfy around my husband so when I'm stretching and loudly farted... I giggled.  Hes all "yo you farted..." and thats when it happened.  We heard them.

Apparently there is an evening yoga class that likes the lights dim and shit.... in the classroom off the main gym. They heard it all.

When they eventually rolled out.... a few only thankfully I was all causal on the elliptical. .. like yeah I farted.... so what.

Dave just shrugged and went to kick the boxing bags ass.

Now.... since I'm still waiting on my feet stuff I'm limiting my workouts  for first two weeks to low impact for my knees. :) so don t expect me to lose 20 lbs overnight. 

The pie doesn't help either. Crap.