Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, May 13, 2011

Week in Review


Pitching basics with Ms. Ally. Learning her form and techniques.

 Practicing, I had a hard time concentrating as me and Duch realized that their neighbors had pet deer, way cool.

 Like this, very graceful form.

 Wrist technique. Now while I'm all aboard for whatever my kids want, they have to drive it. I had someone recently concerned about me pushing Prin in softball. That bothered me for a hot five seconds. I have always jumped with my kids into anything they want to try: karate, dance, ballet, gymnastics, etc. So softball was no different. When/if they lose interest, it's done. But as long as they want, I'll support them and provide whatever they need.

 such as the internet access so she can youtube softball videos instead of watching tv at night....

 Duchess cleaning that nasty room, notice the earbuds. She be jamming.

 waiting on gado, I mean the bus....

90 during the day and cold in the mornings, which explains why she snuck out of the kitchen with her eggs and toast to get dressed under the bathroom heat vent. Nice. Babe, it's May!