Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, December 1, 2008

To Do......

Being busy sucks but learning to multi-task is something I've excelled at.

It's called list making......

To Do: Before Christmas

0 Make Princess' bday party invites - ice skating this year!
0 Order cake for said party
0 Plan Duchess' bday party - in house princess teaparty
0 Finish psych and accounting 2 without bleeding over textbooks
0 Coordinate how The Man and I will both manage to get to my work holiday party
0 Start Christmas shopping, cause that is kinda important and I have nadda so far
0 Make karaoke cd's for Princess' bday gift - karaoke machine
0 Get Duchess' bday gift
0 Figure out the Santa gifts, sigh.....do you see a recurring theme here?
0 Order The Man more blood pressure pills so he can deal with me and my frantic self
0 Finish the 5 waist high stacks of laundry in my basement
0 Get Murphy to the doggie spa, his nails are killer
0 Shave my legs, at least twice before Christmas
0 The Man's Christmas gift - no freaking clue
0 My mother's Christmas gift - no freaking clue
0 Finish my painting for my Nanny's Christmas gift
0 Get my car fixed - The Man kissed another bumper.....sigh
0 Wash my car before Christmas
0 Reorganize my bookshelves
0 Spend more time with Duchess reading at night
0 Cook more, breakfast three times a week for supper ain't cutting it
0 Never take 2 classes at Christmas time ever again
0 Organize my closet, I'm missing my favorite boots
0 Figure out why I have 4 jackets........geez
0 Call and yell at my cell phone provider again this month, once is never enough
0 Update my myspace account - its been FOREVER, people may think I died
0 Figure out why I love "Like A Rock" by Bob Segar so freaking much
0 Get my arse in bed cause The Man just busted me up on the internet instead of sleeping....