Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, January 14, 2007

Boudreaux's Butt Paste

I think the title says it all, but for those not familiar with this product, here you go (the weak hearted and weak of stomachs should leave now). It's a lifesaver when your little one has has "tummy" bug and has spent the day pooping every 5 minutes. Needless to say, I have accomplished nothing today, other than repeadily clean bathrooms and wash my hands. Good Grief.

Add to this that the plumber has not arrived to run the gas line for the dryer. So The Man and Princess took a load of bedding to the local laundramat (urghhhh) taking my car. Thus leaving me with a stick shift truck that I can't drive, oh yeah, it's buried in four feet of snow too. So for three hours, it was me and the poor poor Duchess who was in pain. Yelling at me seemed to make her feel better, but I just feel like scum of the earth at this point.

I was dreaming of Butt Paste.

So when my garage door opened, I wasted no time in grabbing Princess by the collar, kissing her and shoving her into the house, while wrestling The Man from the front seat. Yelling directions and explainations as I took the car and left him standing there.

I bought Butt Paste.

People, this stuff works miracles. My little one is still "tummy" challenged, but the rear end is in great shape and she is no longer YELLING AT HER MOTHER.

All hail the Butt Paste.