Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, November 22, 2009

Urgh

Tomorrow's to-do list

  • call doc about not sleeping
  • call stomach doc about stomach

Long long day yesterday that finally ended at 3 am. Sucks. Worse part is that when I'm down, my kids have to be such troopers. No fun for them. They are excited b/c we HAVE to go to Walmart today as we have run out of a few very important things. Poor kids, wally world is the height of their day.

However, yesterday during a not so bad time frame, I sat in a chair in the garage and direct traffic. With Dave being done and only home for short periods of time, the garage has become no man's land. Crap everywhere, tools everywhere, kids bikes, go kart and wagon everywhere. So I sat and direct my little worker bees. After about 10 minutes, they got into the swing of things, singing "Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to work we go" with some very badly done whistling, they cleaned and gutted that garage with a quickness. Even went to far as to hook up the air compressor and blow it out so they could sweep up all the trash and little debris that gets eveywhere. I can now safely park one of my two vehicles in there. Woohoo.

Then I went and sat in the big leather castoff chair in the basement while they did the same thing down there. Not one word of complaint from those two, probably helped that I "looked" the other way when the were pushing each other around on our dolly. Fun times. But it's all cleaned up and back in normal shape.

Maybe I should reward that on our trip to Walmart, then maybe they'll clean out my vehicles today. I could probably stay on the couch the whole time too........ hmmmm

Excited about Thanksgiving. Dave coming home for a long weekend and the kiddos are out for a five day weekend. Gonna have lots of help to cook Thanksgiving dinner and I'm def thankful for many things this year!

Today is the last day of the autumn semester and I have four essays to write and I'm done. Next classes up in about a week or so. Give me strength to write another two papers on the 18th century. Cause I'm really really tired of history, this was my last one, luckily I have no more math or english anymore either. I'm now a JUNIOR. Yeah baby!