Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What do you do on Saturday afternoons?

Welcome to the mountain behind my house. Seriously if you follow my street out about a block, the road disappears into a gravel road that leads up these mountains. So this is where we 4x4 and shoot.
Speaking of shooting, I was trying out The Man's pea-popper. Which is actually an AK-47 but what's in a name.....that thing is jamming! And did I mention it was Saturday? Hence the comfy clothes and boots. Shut up........
This is the real reason I went.................Daymn!!!!!!!!!!! And can I just point out a tiny little "the man" fact? Above that tattoo? Is my name........That is true love people.
And true parenting........We let the kids get very involved when we shoot, whether it's targets or clays because that is the only way they will be comfortable around guns. We're teaching them responsiblity and safety........door kicking training starts next week.......

So what did you do this weekend?