Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, October 6, 2008

Fruits of my Efforts

Dear new pink/white Naughty Monkey shoes:

I love you. I can't wait to have you on my feet. I'm very excited that you only have a 3 inch heel rather than my usual 4 inch stack. I'm also excited because you are freaking hot! Given that I dress like a school librarian most of the time, I can count on you to liven up my day. All I have to do is look down......

Sigh........

Hello lover......

I'm a dangerous shoe shopper. The scariest part? The girls will fight over who gets to try them on first. I'm raising some serious shoe addicts.

Did I mention that these babies were not the usual $100 a pair?

Hello EBAY, you rock!