Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, October 30, 2008

Notes for Future House

Proper stove ventilation....

Since I'm doing Accounting homework, The Man took over dinner.

Broiled bbq ribs, fried potato squares and corn on the cob.

Except, he let the oil get too hot (only 1 inch in the pan, but dang...)

He dumped in the potatoes.

The instant mushroom cloud made it very apparent that there was no real ventilation in my kitchen.

The fan you ask? Well it just moves the smell, heat, etc to the top of the room.

Since I couldn't see him through the cloud of smoke and crap, I ran to open the front door and the back door and two windows.

Before the smoke detector went off....

And then the fire alarm that triggers the security alarm.....

Which then calls me and the police......

Give me a break.....or just some ribs and some burnt potatoes......