Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, October 17, 2008

My Night in Pictures (with subtitles)

(While The Man grilled dinner, I did homework........got stuck........ ranted...... raved...... complained.... whined........ got annoying...... ignored him when he threatened to move me to the basement......... whined some more......... panicked........ and so on..........)


(Officially confused..... cause honestly.......when dealing with rent expenses, I understand..... dealing with acquisions...... I understand......... dealing with rental equipment........ lost in the woods........ was it a (-) cash then a (+) other asset? Or was it a (-) cash and then a (-) owner's equity? Urgh...... so I went with my gut, which The Man says was wrong....... damn it)
(So I emailed my question and my work to my teacher....... who this morning replied........ )

(Turns out I was right..... (-) cash and (-) owners' equity....... how many of you have I lost here? Cause this is seriously important to me at this exact moment..... love me anyway please?)


(The Man's response............ I'm sure you can figure it out from above...... but it's all good, he's taking me to IKEA tonight........ I'll get even...... insert evil laugh)