Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, October 24, 2008

This & That

1. It's week 3 of accounting. I just finished my homework for the week. It was 18 problems. I had taken 12 pages of notes, and it took 6 scrolls of my spreadsheet in Excel to get to the bottom. How many licks to the center of a lolly pop?

2. Lucky for me, I work with some super smart peeps. Honestly there is one person so smart in accounting (hello CPA) and so patient with me that on my break today I went and had a mini meltdown over not knowing how to do my depreciation accounts. He taught them to me. In 5 minutes. Gawd......if only I were that sharp. To digest this crap and spit it up golden. Geeeez.

3. A friend of mine is getting her psychology undergrad degree. Which is actually very amusing for me. We gossip and she gives people official labels. It's fun, cause she graduates in May so she can do that. Except, today she whipped out the book and diagnosed me. While I was trying to churn out a project, laughing as I swore and called her names...... I asked somebody to fire her but they said, NO! Did you know that there is very close relationship between OCD and Narcissist Behavior blah-whatever? Yeah neither did I....... so on that note, I'm not OCD. I'm just very clean and very much like it organized. Alot.

4. Narcissist people suck. If you are one? Sorry. Honestly they are the least likely people to be my friends. Because I really don't have patience for all that drama. They never return the favor, you know what I mean. They are that other mom who NEVER volunteers to do carpool, cause she'd have to get up and put her face on first.

5. Murphy is huge. The baby has grown taller, wider and snores. Since crating him day and night was too not cool, he now sleeps with me. NEVER thought that would happen. EVER.

6. The Man made me dinner and kept quiet while I took my homework test. My mom came and got my kids so I could knock it out. I LOVE THEM. Supportive begins with family. I so couldn't do this without them.

7. My mom got a car that is as cute as she is. That rocks. I love new cars. Wonder how fast it'll go?

8. Duchess wounds me. When I picked her up at my mom's after my test, she ran to me and whispered "oh I misseded you"........

9. Princess said a quick hi mom and then left me for The Man.

10. When did they get so big? Sigh.........

11. I want to be at Disney with CG! I need a vacation.......

Doing a quick re-read, it sounds so negative. But I'm actually rocking quite the good mood. Now, excuse me. There is ALOT of sleep in my future.

Night-night