Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Start your engines.....

Tomorrow my class opens up. Even though it's not officially starting till Saturday, tomorrow I get a peek inside......I'm scared crapless.

My book is due to arrive any day now. I'm so freaking happy, you'd think they were paying me to go back to school again instead of the other way around. Mental note: need a raise, school is expensive........damn.......

And because I'm not the only student in the house, The Man just informed me that his next class is English.....buckle your seatbelts, this is gonna get interesting. I'm going right now to hide all my A+ papers....he's on his own......cause it's good for him this way........really, builds character.

But just because I'm doing it online doesn't mean that I can't rock me some style. Cause my girl, Cec just returned from Vegas and with her into my house tonight came a little white bag with H&M on it. And it was mine all mine.......the sweetest little black cardigan with huge buttons and a little bow around the hips. Oh my.....I'm in love.....

So as soon as I get my sneak peek, I'll fill you in. Until then, I'm gonna go chew my nails, there are some spots I've missed.