Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sub par to .....

The rental car company called me today. They quickly explained that they wanted to "swap" my little sub par rental with something else, "cause we sold that car".

(Silence)

You sold that piece of crap? (His silence)

So an hour later I get a call that they are in my office lobby awaiting to run me down and switch cars.

So I got a station wagon.............

Peeps, just in case you don't know me by now, I have never been nor will I ever be a station wagon kind of girl........no offense if you are, it's all cool. For you, not for me.

So I quickly called to check on Jade and turns out she'll be ready tonight or tomorrow.

THANK YOU JESUS........

Because you have NO idea how my crap I'm gonna catch from my husband if I pull up in a station wagon......

*** I have my Jade back..................heaven.