Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Tub Effect

I think I've finally realized why oh why I've become so very dry and scaley (sorry! TMI) since moving to Oooootah.....

Big, oval shaped bathtub. The first super sized bathtub I've ever had. I'll never go back.

Evil.

I started thinking about the sad shape of my feet, the cracking of my hands (someone mentioned to seal the cracks on my knuckles with super glue, OMGAWD) and the sad dryness of the rest of me.

Then it hit me.........

I'm obviously forgetting to add baby oil to my three baths a day.

Duh!

Problem solved.

(Oh come on......tell me you don't wake up......take a bath/or shower, then come home and take a quick bath and/or shower, and then after the kids are in bed, take your latest sl*t novel or accounting textbook and go soak in the bath/shower to relax......everyone does it, right?)