Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, October 27, 2008

Little Bits

Little things from this week that made me smile..........and cause it's Week 4 in Accounting, I need smiles people!
Sleep, Work, Hunt (repeat).......... The Man, my guy washing my beloved puppy in MY big tub because Murphy's chunky butt is now too big for a sink bath. They grow so fast. I was such a big help, I cheered them on.

Princess keeping the Murphster warm after his bath....... such a lovely warm child.

Duchess actually getting within 5 feet of Murphy. She's come a long way baby and is no longer scared what so ever of her puppy. Four months.............GAWD.

I love those smiles........


Not that it's cold weather around here, the poop pup has sweaters, and since it's a house of mostly girls, he has one for everyday of the week. Isn't he adoreable?