Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, September 27, 2010

What is Wrong With Me?

So I am a glutten for punishment. I have had two calls this past week and I can't say no to anything anymore. Not only am I volunteering to coordinate the picture day at the primary school this week but I'm also attempting to create a Halloween door for Duchess' classroom to be in the competition for homecoming week. If only I were a creative freaking person. What the hell if wrong with me?

Good grief.

Seriously I have to get a freaking clue. So I have decided to attempt to make a paper mache project for this damn door. Things are going to get really interesting around here.

I'm gonna run up and grab some goo-be-gone just in case I accidently glue myself to the countertop again.