Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dear Auto Parts Store Man

You have met your match. Be warned.

You took forever to get my part in, then you left it on the shelf instead of calling me, then I chewed your arse, then it was the wrong part stuff.

Grrrrrrr......

Update: WHO'S YOUR MOMMA?

Although my daughter tells me that I swing my attitude around too much, I killed'em with my "so sweet that sugar wouldn't melt in my mouth" personality (#5 of 12 I think) and not only are the parts coming but overnight at no cost to me........

Why yes, yes I am!