Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'm Getting Old

For crying out loud, I'm a mess. This damn back is trying me nuts. And oh boy the muscle relaxer the doc gave me is still making me so damn loopy. Good grief, I'm a noodle. And since I didn't take anything to help me sleep, I was reading and staring at the ceiling for hours last night....just hours. Crap. So when Dave had to run back for a checkin with the doc this morning for his blood pressure meds apparently they discussed my non sleeping and such. Cause when he got home and I was passed out trying to capture some of that sweet sleep I've been going without, he made me get up. Cause doc says no naps................... Oh for crying out loud........

So at 33, I'm falling apart.

The good news is that we're making this week the best possible week on earth for us. What a blessing to have him home!!!!