Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, September 23, 2010

In Sight

I have three course periods left to get my degree. Today I signed up for my new 3 classes and although I've been taking 2 at a time, I'm gonna start pumping out 3 at a time to get done. Whew! Although, strangely enough now that my degree major classes have all been taken I'm noticing a pattern....all my professional electives have been criminal/law enforcement classes. Hmmmm...interesting.


Anywho, I'm cleaning house and preparing. Tomorrow my BFF military wife girl that I haven't laid eyes on in 5 years is flying in for the weekend. While we got out of the military, they stayed in and are now stationed in a nearby state. To make up for the moving blues, her hubby bought her a ticket to come see me. SO FREAKING EXCITED. Let the girls' weekend commence!