Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, September 24, 2010

Dancing with the Dork

Every morning when the bus drives away with my babies, I come straight in and crank up my itunes. I'm a music person, a dancing person....just not in front of others. My taste in music drives Dave nuts, I think my dancing does too, so when I have this place all to myself....boogy shoes!

This morning though I said a little thank you prayer when I had a flashback to getting into the office way early, before any of the banker hours' people. My ipod was a constant accessory at work so I'd jam away doing all my about office needs, copying my stuff, packing up event boxes, etc....early so I wouldn't have to roam the office later and actually speak to people, I'm a shit. But I'd dance and way through the first hour of my morning....offkey. It was great. Until the time one of the managing partners walked into the kitchen while I was butt in the air doing a dance and singing off key while digging out my breakfast. Opps.......

This is why I keep my blinds closed in the morning.......

Seriously