Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, September 26, 2010

Five years....and counting


It's been five years since we "saw" each other, but this dang girl is seriously my other half. She got off the plane wearing the same exact outfit I had on and we get one another like very few people get us. So yeah, I had a blast with my friend this weekend. Not only did we stay up talking to the wee hours of the morning but she showed me how to retile my coffee table....spent 3 hours taking the crappy grout out that we'd attempted to use and then in 10 minutes had it looking amazing. I wanna be her when I grow up!!!!

Here's to you girlie!

The next weekend we meet up in New Orleans and lay by the dang pool.