Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, September 23, 2010

True Love

I love you more than myself:

This is the message I got when I got out of the tub last night after the kids were completely asleep and the house was quiet.

Murphy had left his brand new chew bone on my pillow.

And was tail wagging and waiting to see what I thought.

I love that dang dog!

Even if you do have OCD tendencies like having to circle around three times before you go potty, and moving your food bowl away from the wall before you eat, and sleeping with four paws in the air and your face pressed against my leg everynight.

Murphy, I love you more than my luggage...that says alot.