Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, September 17, 2010

It Don't Take Much

I'm apparently extremely easy. To please that is (get your mind out of the gutter Mary).

After my crazy week, I am finding myself with a huge ole smile and a light heart this morning.

Dave is working nights up in Yankee country so once I put the babies on the bus we have a chance to catch up...he had me on speaker talking while he was strumming his guitar.

Yep, don't tell him but I'm apparently extremely easy to please when it comes to him.

Now I'm gonna go mop my floor and sing a little song of my own.