Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, September 19, 2010

Rethink...

I'm really excited. I got renewed yesterday after a good talk with the husband. He always knows what I need to hear. Since I'm in the middle of a very rural area where I'm apparently over qualified for just about everything per the few interviewees I've spoke with....I'm gonna focus on my babies. I signed up to be a homeroom mom for the 6th grade. Oh boy! That should keep my arse busy. I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing....being there when my babies get off the bus with a snack and spending the rest of my day with their homework, dinner, and just hanging together.

Sometimes I think when I get the chance, I have the habit of stacking my life overly full so that everything has me juggling and running non-stop which is not good for my stress levels (my tummy does not thank me then) and then somebody get's the short end. It won't be my babies. :) Thanks Dave.