Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, September 27, 2010

Do you hear that?

Sounds like a stud in a big arse truck is heading my way......this week is getting better and better. Oh boy! The kids will certainly be surprised when he bursts up in here at midnight but with only 6 days down between his assignments, we'll take what we can get right now.

Now I have to go and crack the whip to make sure my 6th grader finishes her AR book tonight. I gave her enough rope and 2 weeks to get to page 56 is not enough. She's finishing the entire book tonight even if she is still awake when her daddy walks in the door. Then she's getting on that bus in the morning if I have to carry her on in her pjs.....mommy is done playing. It's getting ugly up in here peeps.